The town hall of the city of Viarmes

The town hall

Viarmes owes its current castle Jean-Baptiste Elie Camus Pontcarré, Provost of the merchants of Paris. Arriving in Viarmes in 1713, he built his home in 1758. Sold to various noble families in the century after its construction, he returned to the town in the middle of the nineteenth century which installs mayor and school.
The architecture is very representative of this century; the castle entrance is by crossing the peristyle decorated with four columns. The interior woodwork admirable.
Today it still houses the town hall and the local history museum. Located on the second floor in an old manor house, the museum brings together works and pieces by reference at history of the town.

La ville de Viarmes en images

Vous souhaitez voir plus d'images de la ville de Viarmes ?

Nous sommes là pour vous renseigner

Par mail
Par téléphone

01 34 68 03 76

A l'office
74 Rue de Paris - 95270 Viarmes
les mercredis matins de 10h à 12h